Wow, it’s been far too long since I last posted on here! Slacking off is inexcusable- I’ll be sure to frequently post Music Monday again. My deepest apologies- I have been readjusting to college and finding that much needed balance between academic and social life! It all comes down to one concept- work hard, play hard. Here are the good things that have happened to me since last time:
- I am co-hosting my own WVAU (wvau.org) radio show. Listen to Artificial Sweetener online every Sunday morning from @ 9-10am!
- I am in the process of creating two columns for The Eagle. (Releasing my inner Carrie Bradshaw!)
- I am interviewing the band Tennis for The Eagle. (And reviewing their show at the Rock & Roll Hotel next month.)
- I am reviewing Purity Ring’s sold out concert next month! (Still can’t believe I managed to grab that one…The Scene rocks.)
- I am seeing Passion Pit in October. PASSION PIT PARTY WITH ALL MY FRIENDS.
- I finally get to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals in December.
- I got hired as a part-time sales associate at Urban Outfitters in Georgetown!!!
Everything has a way of working itself out lately and I am so grateful for all of the opportunities that I have found for myself and have been given in return. This semester is already off to a great start and I am so stoked to share pieces of my journey. (I can’t wait to develop photos from my disposable cameras!) Today is the perfect Sunday. The sun is up. The sky is blue. It’s beautiful, and so are you.
Stay classy, y’all.
– xox Syd
P.S. Here are some miscellaneous photos from my Instagram!